Are you an innovative and motivated Project Manager looking for an opportunity to be part of a forward-thinking company working to change the health care system? Do you like to think beyond the normal boundaries and status quo? Can you build requirements and drive work to achieve them? Do you thrive in fast moving environments? If you have this experience and can embrace change, then join Cambia as we transform the health care industry.
We're looking for a project manager with a strong business analyst background, who is wants to work in a team environment across a highly matrixed organization and serve as a trusted partner with business leaders to identify requirements and deliver.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written) with a customer service orientation.
• Demonstrated success at building requirements and meeting timlines.
• Skilled in the identification, assessment and contingency planning for risk factors.
• Presentation experience to all levels of management.
• Understanding of complex systems integration issues involving many disparate data sources, and experience in resolving them through clear direction.
• Ability to make sound decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgement.
• Ability to coordinate activities with all levels of staff and external business partners through clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated analytical ability to identify problems, develop solutions and implement a chosen course of action.
• Understands complex acceptance criteria enough to verify results; develops technical documentation and can understand and develop technical documentation.
• Able to participate in requirements sessions/interviews and document clear requirements for moderate work efforts.
• Ability to think creatively and come up with original and innovative solutions to business problems in a timely manner.
Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed above:
• Project Manager would have a Bachelor’s in Business Management and 5-8 years of experience in or equivalent combination of education and experience.
At Cambia, we advocate for transforming the health care system. You aren’t satisfied with the status quo and neither are we. We're looking for individuals who are as passionate as we are about transforming the way people experience health care. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
Cambia’s portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access; and free-standing health and wellness solutions.
We have nearly a century of experience in developing and providing health solutions to serve our members. We had our beginnings in the logging communities of the Pacific Northwest as innovators in helping workers afford health care. That pioneering spirit has kept us at the forefront as we build new avenues to improve access to and quality of health care for the future.