IT Process Improvement/ IT Operational Excellence Manager
Data & Technology Solutions
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
· Partner closely with division leaders to identify critical areas where there is a need to execute continuous improvement projects with alignment with our strategic objectives.
· Provide leadership for Operational Excellence initiatives leveraging continuous improvement methodology, such as Lean or Six Sigma.
· Proven ability to lead and manage cross-functional teams to ensure project objectives are obtained.
· Demonstrated problem solving skills, ability to analyze complex situations, learn quickly and synthesize corresponding solutions, options and action plans.
· Define the methodology for prioritization of projects/initiatives.
· Identify areas for operational and process improvements.
· Drive improvements through the use of a consistent set of key metrics.
· Ability to think analytically, apply analytical techniques and to provide in depth analysis and recommendations to management using critical thinking and sound judgement.
· Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with all levels of leadership.
· Drive divisional efficiency efforts such as Application Portfolio Management, corporate performance metrics, strategic planning or portfolio management.
· Partner with talent development team to drive educational and training initiatives.
· Partner with change management team to ensure effective communication and management of transitions.
· Develop, implement, update, and maintain strategy and methodology for process excellence/continuous improvement.
· Develops and maintains systems used to track and report on divisional business results, action items, and simultaneous divisional projects.
Your professional experience and education will include:
· Bachelors’ degree in in Business, Computer Science, Finance or related field and at least 8 years of experience in process improvement, or portfolio management or an equivalent combination of education and experience. LEAN, Kaizen or Six Sigma certification is preferred.
· Demonstrated ability to effectively manage team members including all facets of human capital management.
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to a dynamic environment with changing requirements.
· Experience managing initiatives involving multiple stakeholders, resource planning and budgeting/forecasting.
· Ability to function in a rapidly changing environment and make decisions with limited information.
· Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
· Excellent communications skills.
· Ability to drive change through influence.
· Ability to use data supported metrics to identify process improvement initiatives.
This position is also available at a Sr. level depending on experience.
At Cambia, we advocate for transforming the health care system. You aren’t satisfied with the status quo and neither are we. We're looking for individuals who are as passionate as we are about transforming the way people experience health care. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
Cambia’s portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access; and free-standing health and wellness solutions.
We have a century of experience in developing and providing health solutions to serve our members. We had our beginnings in the logging communities of the Pacific Northwest as innovators in helping workers afford health care. That pioneering spirit has kept us at the forefront as we build new avenues to improve access to and quality of health care for the future.